No matter where you are on your path, CUAA is blessed to share in your journey - we invite you to explore all that we have to offer. Whether you’re changing your major, looking for a more challenging curriculum, or continuing your education later in life, you'll want to find a place that feels like home.
Why Transfer to CUAA?
- Full transfer of up to 90 credits
- 50+ majors and 50+ minors
- Small class sizes and individual attention from faculty and staff
- Merit-based scholarships for transfer students
- Courses taught by professors, not teaching assistants
- A wide range of student organizations and extracurricular activities
At CUAA we’re committed to helping all of our students develop in mind, body, and spirit for service to Christ in the church and the world. We’re eager to get to know you!
Come Visit Us!
It’s easy to schedule a visit to explore CUAA. Just tell us what you’d like to do on campus and we’ll make it happen. You can:
- Tour our campus
- Meet our faculty and coaches
- Schedule a lunch with one of our student ambassadors
- Participate in a selection of actual classes
You can schedule an individual visit Monday through Friday, with tours beginning at 9am and 1pm. Visits can also be scheduled on select Saturdays during the school year, starting at 10am.
Do you Have Questions?
We’d love to answer them. Give us a call at 734.995.7505 or 1-888-282-2332.
By taking just a few simple steps, you can move the direction of your life. Transferring to CUAA is an easy process - admission counselors are available to assist with any questions.
- Complete our free online application: www.cuaa.edu/apply.
- Arrange for your official transcripts to be sent directly to your admission counselor from each college you’ve attended.
- If you’ve completed less than 30 credits, please send us your high school transcripts and a standardized test score (SAT or ACT).
- Complete your FAFSA and include our school code: 002247.
- Once you’ve completed your steps, we’ll review your application, evaluate your unofficial credits completed, and send you a decision letter.
- If you meet or exceed our entrance requirements you’ll receive a comprehensive acceptance packet outlining many of your next steps.
- Upon admission to CUAA, your counselor will send your transcripts to the Registrar’s office for an official Transfer Evaluation, detailing the specific program requirements you’ll need to complete before graduation.
- Students who’ve been admitted and have completed their FAFSA will receive a financial aid package.
- Most of all, you can expect your counselor to be accessible to answer all of your questions as we help you through the enrollment process.
Credit Transfer Policy
Concordia accepts credits from any regionally accredited four-year, two-year or technical college subject to the following requirements, as outlined in the Concordia University Ann Arbor Academic Catalog:
- A grade of a “C-” or higher in any class considered for transfer credit.
- A maximum of 70 credits from a two-year school and 90 credits from a four-year school will be accepted.
- Advanced Transfer Status will be given to students who hold an accredited Associate Degree or have completed at least 63 transferable credits at another accredited institution.
- Complete one semester satisfactorily at Concordia University before the award of transfer credit becomes final.
Please ask your admission counselor for details. We’re also happy to offer you an unofficial evaluation of the credits you’ve take to date.