The Master of Business Administration program, hosted at Concordia University Ann Arbor (in partnership with Concordia University Wisconsin) is designed for the working professional via accelerated on-campus courses, video conferencing, or an independent E-Learning format. The program prepares students to meet today’s business challenges, developing the knowledge and ethical base that professionals require.
At CUAA, flexibility is key! The 39-credit program includes core courses (24 credits) and your choice of concentration from eleven different disciplines (15 credits). A two year completion is planned, one course at a time. While primarily created for business professionals, the program can be easily adapted for engineering, health, non-profit, religious, and other career paths as well.
Students may select the following concentrations:
Health Care Administration
Human Resource Management
Management Information Systems
Admission process for Concordia MBA program:
- Application for admission:here
- One-page essay describing your reasoning for obtaining a graduate degree and how this degree will help you achieve your personal and professional goals
- Resume of your educational and professional experience
- Two letters of recommendation on letterhead
- All official transcripts leading to your bachelor’s degree
- If you have previous graduate coursework and wish to have a transfer evaluation, also submit those official transcripts